Saturday 6 April 2013

The Great Late Jam Sadiq Ali

Good Afternoon,
    Fellow Readers,
    I am here to introduce you to the real man that i new my Grandfather Late Jam Sadiq Ali. We called him Baba and he used to wake up at 5 am and say his fajr prayers and i remember him singing always to me Madina na dekha toh kuch bhi na dekha. Call him what ever you want and percieve him as how you may i do not care but the truth is that man has given alot and has done alot for the people around him for which he got criticism which was uncalled for.
He did a great deal for his Jam Goth and yes it could be debatable infront of alot of people but i am not discussing what others think i am saying what a grandson has seen. I have witnessed more love compassion and everything from the JAM FAMILY than anyone. My lovely Uncle Jam Zulfiqar is the epitome of a friendly lovable person and yes he was quiet a ladies man. My beautiful aunt Samina Jam has always been there for me in my trying times and has helped me through rough times and thick and thin no matter what they have stood by me had my back and guided me.
I have always recieved there love and have nothing but the utmost respect for them and alot of gratitude towards them for what they have done for me and cannot pay back the debt of love and support that they have shown me in times when i have not deserved it. It is this bond of love and respect that they have all been bestowed upon and inherit it from my Late Grandfather JAM SADIQ ALI. I love you all and cannot forget what you all have done for me ever. You all have been criticised for things that werent your fault or werent even your matters but you have shown me how to face adversity in its face and kick it down.
My mother loves all of you aswell and yes there are issues that will be worked out but the most beautiful thing about everything in this world is this that we all have grown and i have learnt a great deal from you. I have learnt to be strong and stay humble.
I have learnt that yes i might not be perfect but i can grow to become even better. I love you all and this is really a gift that i cannot return. Thank you so much. BABA , SAM and JuJu Mamu. Love you all !
From.
A GRANDSON A NEPHEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment